Are you achieving your full potential as a Performing Artist?
To be a successful Performing Artist you need to be confident in yourself and know that your career expectations are routed in reality.
Where ever you are in your career your perception of the world around you and the ability to respond in a meaningful way to the challenges and obstacles that you face is key for your continuous growth as an artist and human being.
What would it feel like if you had someone who would listen to you without judgement but who was your sounding board bringing clarity to the solutions to your challenges?
I am here to be that person – just for you.
There is nothing that you cannot bring to your coaching session and below you can see some of the most common issues which my clients have felt were important to them.
- Goal setting and results
- Personality type and impact on career and professional relationship
- Career aims
- Practise and performance ergonomics
- Ambition and self confidence
- Physical and mental health
- Stress and practise
- Performance anxiety
- Assertiveness and negotiation strategies
- Motivation and commitment
- Visualisation techniques
- How to balance performing and teaching
If you want to know more about how I can help you contact me for a free discovery call.
Mobile phone: 077208 22339